What is GeoRanker and how can your Business benefit from it?All
GeoRanker is a Local SEO Platform which connects to servers from over 50.000 different locations around the world and retrieves ranking data from different search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Youtube in real-time.
The platform’s main features are:
– Local Rank Tracker – check how your website ranks as a local user. It is the Swiss knife of Local Rank Tracking due to the unique approach
- track dynamic keywords ( ex: in the same report the keyword might contain different location name for each different location)
- track translated keywords;
- check mobile rankings;
- multiple search engines
- track multiple URLs of the same domain in the same time by the main domain name;
- track multiple competitors in the same time by different domain names;
- change default search language
– Competitive Analysis HeatMap tool which is identifying all local competitors and deliver insights of the difficulty of a Local SEO approach . This tool should be used by every SEO expert to optimize their Local SEO campaign;
– First Page tool – lists organic result of your competitors;
– Advertisers tool – lists the competitors running PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns;
– Authors tool – helps identifying authors on different niches;
– Citation Source Finder Tool – lists the most important citation sources for specific industries and locations by running a reverse engineering algorithm.
GeoRanker’s main goal is to deliver high accuracy results by using over 50000 local IP’s to crawl search engines result pages.
– helps you check your website rankings as a local user
– the first column is listing the targeted keywords and the other columns are listing real time rankings on different locations. In order to track the evolution over-time, you need to activate a monitor.
Tracking Rankings locally will help you to:
– Identify the way your website is ranking on different search engines. This data can be used in the keyword prospecting process or it can be included in the marketing strategy by the SEO experts.
– Understand the results of your actual SEO campaign.
– Discover Google Penalties in case your website is missing from SERPs for different search queries. Because of Non-provided issue, Google Analytics will not provide anymore insights on penalties.
Heat Map – Local Competition Analysis Tool
The Heat Map is one of the most important instruments as it allows you to differentiate local competitors from global competitors. This should be a start point of every Local SEO campaign. Here is how to read the results:
– each column displays the first page result for each different location on the targeted keyword (in this case law office);
– GeoRanker algorithm is assigning a different color to each site listed in more than one location. Those are the websites with high authority, built with huge budgets as Wikipedia or Bloomberg and they should be removed from our local SEO analysis.
– websites ranking in only one location are marked with the grey color in the Heat Map and those are the ones sending local signals to the search engines, the ones which with a simple local approach and a limited amount of resources are able to outrank the global competitors. On those websites we shall focus the analysis.
In order to analyze your competitors from a local and global perspective you should use eranker.com – the first Local SEO Audit Tool.
The First Page Tool is designed to list search engines Organic first page results in full URL.
The Advertisers Tool is designed to list search engines advertisers results in full URL including both displayed and targeted URLs. By activating a monitor on this report type you could track different competitors bidding on keywords protected by your trademark.
A citation is the mention of your Business Name, Address and Phone Number. It is one of the most important factors used by Google algorithm to understand the level of Local SEO Authority for a certain URL. After you have checked and built the On-site strategy based on the analysis of the local competitors, you will also need an Off-site Strategy that will raise your website local authority. For this, we have developed the Citations Source Finder tool which identifies the best citations sources for the targeted industry and locations.
Image: Rank Tracking evolution of SEO campaign
Make sure to check other articles on our blog and share them with your friends and social connections.