SEM DAYS – Bucharest EventAll
Only 22 days left until one of the most important SEO conferences in the South-East region of Europe. SEM DAYS will take place at the most modern conference center in Bucharest, Willbrooke Platinum Business & Convention Center, situated in the North side – 15 minutes away from the city center and 5 minutes away from the airport. Information about public transportation is also listed on the website: http://www.semdays.ro/location/
The speakers from this year will talk about topics as:
- local workshop;
- strategy, implementation and measurement of Pay Per Click campaigns;
- reputation management;
- performance marketing;
- the importance of On-Page SEO in Magento ecommerce platform;
- online reputation management through social media;
- building video marketing and YouTube strategy;
- Local SEO for multiple locations & franchises.
Sergiu Draganus the Co-Founder and CEO of GeoRanker, has been invited by the SEM DAYS organizers to speak about the search marketing industry that made him one of the leading authorities on Local SEO.
The topic Sergiu will talk about will cover Local SEO for Multilocation Business and Franchises. The workshop will include the benefits, issues and solutions that multilocation businesses are facing when trying to optimize their websites to target local audiences.
It starts with:
- establishing goals;
- identifying local competitors;
- sending local signals through Social Media;
- OnSite and OffSite factor implementation techniques for Local SEO;
- monitoring and continuous optimization from a local perspective.
Other speakers and topics:
- Cosmin Negrescu – How do we efficiently measure SEO Performance;
- Jim Sterme – Seach Professional as Company Insight Wizard;
- Tim Resnik – Advanced Google Analytics Tips and Hacks for a Changing Search Landscape;
- Phil Nottingham – The Future of Video Marketing.
To see all anounced speakers enter: http://www.semdays.ro/speakers