Check Search Results From Any Location – Here’s HowAll
Whether you are an SEO specialist, a blogger or an affiliate marketer, keeping a sharp eye on the SERPs is part of your daily work routine. Keywords and relevant content are the backbone of your website optimization, and if you can master them, search engines will reward you with user visibility and plenty of traffic to monetize.
However, since most search results are now localized, and without Google’s location search filter (removed in November 2015), checking results from any other location than your own has become challenging, especially if you’re looking for accurate information from a world-wide web perspective.
But, in case you didn’t know, we have just the right solution to this search engine riddle, and it’s FREE, too!
GeoRanker’s First Page function gives you an instant look at Google and Google Maps search results, emulating search queries from the cities and countries of your choosing.
Here’s how to use GeoRanker to check search results from any location:
First, you have to log into your GeoRanker account. If you don’t have one, you can create one here for free – don’t worry, it’ll only take a couple of seconds:
- Once logged into your dashboard, look for the First Page option on the left hand side of your screen;
- After you’ve clicked on the First Page option, select the search engines you want to monitor:
- Next step is to write down your keyword or your list of keywords;
- Select the country from the drop down list;
- Write down the number of cities you’d like to see search results from. Note: there’s no superior limit;
- Name your custom cities or select them from the grey list using drag & drop;
- Generate Report!
Here’s the final report:
Curious to see how your website is performing on several different locations? Try GeoRanker now and let us know what you think, we’d love to hear your feedback!